Re-Vision Adventure: Costa Rica
Bringing Your Life’s Vision into Focus
Empowerment of the Spirit, Mind, & Body
If you’re needing the space to take care of yourself and/or make positive changes in how you live your life, join us for 8 days of challenging work, loving support, and adventurous fun in the tropical and nurturing beaches and rain forests of Costa Rica.
- Feel your spirit uplifted through volunteering (playing) with underprivileged children at a local daycare
- Discover your depths as you participate in the heart opening cacao ceremony
- Lean into new concepts with our daily meditations and group discussions
- Explore and refine your desires in life during your sessions with one of the coaches
- Engage in adventurous activities that will expand your understanding of what you are capable of
- Learn new cooking techniques for healthy eating as you Sous Chef one of our healthy dinners
- Nourish your body with local organic foods and clean cuisine stylings of Chef Glitz
- Spend your free time exercising, reading, napping, meditating, swimming in the ocean view pool or walking the beach
- Hike the hidden waterfalls, play in the waves and realize how physical motion and nature affects your mental health
“This trip changed me – it opened my mind to some new experiences. And the food was some of the best I ever had.”
“Costa Rica was breathtaking! I learned so much from the rainforest, so full of life. I shared this trip with the best life coaches, Stephen & Susan. Thank you for investing in me and reminding me that it’s ok to live uninhibited! Pura Vida!”
What You will Experience
Here is what is included with this all-inclusive adventure. More information on the location, activities and cuisine follow.
- All ground transportation in Costa Rica
- 2 nights in San Jose (based on double occupancy) including one breakfast and one dinner
- 6 nights in a well-appointed house near the beach in Dominical, Puntarenas (based on double occupancy)
- Chef-prepared gourmet breakfasts and dinners in Dominical with the opportunity to sous chef and learn new cooking techniques and recipes
- All group activities, guided excursions and lunches in the Dominical/Uvita area with the opportunity to interact with locals and volunteer in the community
- Daily guided meditation and group discussions
- Plus surprise Bonus gifts!
- Note: participants are responsible for flight to San Jose, optional trip insurance (recommended), alcoholic beverages, gratuities, optional individual tours, and any other incidental purchases.
The Bahia Ballena de Osa District is a 22 mile (35 km) stretch of coastline in Costa Rica’s south Pacific province of Puntarenas with the town of Dominical in the middle. Described by many as one of the most biologically diverse areas in the world, this area has plenty to offer. And we travel there at a time of year that is NOT crowded with tourists! Charming Tico neighborhoods abut some of the most beautiful beaches in the country and one of the only marine national parks in Costa Rica, Marino Ballena. Here you will get a glimpse into real Tico life and see why Costa Ricans are some of the happiest people on earth. Dominical is a strip of beach famous for its surfing that stretches over 4 km. With palm trees swaying in the wind, this tropical hamlet possesses great charm in an unspoiled, serene atmosphere. The waters are excellent for surfing, swimming, snorkeling and diving offshore. And while we are there, it may be possible to witness Olive Ridley and Hawksbill sea turtles coming ashore to nest!
The activities we do as a group are designed to challenge you emotionally, physically and spiritually. Your organic alarm clock (the various birds and howler monkeys) is a welcome sound that brings you forward into this paradise adorned with palms, banana trees, and hibiscus flowers. Meditations, discussion and reflection bring focus to your personal discoveries as you learn to let go of those things in life which do not serve you. You will also participate in other spirit, heart, and mind expanding adventures such as volunteering and eating with locals, a hands-on tour with a local farmer to learn all about the products from coconuts (oil, milk, water, sugar, and dried coconut). Take part in sacred ceremonies delivered with healing prayer and song to get you in touch with yourself and the nature around you. And you’ll have plenty of time to jump into the inviting 80-degree ocean and play with the ocean’s waves, connect with the other adventurers, get a luxurious massage, or sit and journal on your thoughts and experiences next to the infinity pool. Your exciting adventures will shape the future of your life!
“Overcoming fears – the theme for me on this trip. Getting rid of fears, facing fears, feeling big…I loved it!!! Experiencing new things and adventures always excites me and there was a lot of that on this trip. Lots of adventuring! Also, I love to push my comfort zone.”
Be Coach/Chef Glitz’s Sous Chef for the night as he prepares vibrant healthy and delicious meals. Using fresh and local ingredients, Coach Glitz spontaneously crafts exciting meals that satisfy the palate and the body. From freshly caught red snapper to fried plantains, you are encouraged to get in the kitchen as he leads you in discussion on nutrition, food energetics, and cooking techniques while creating a masterpiece you get to enjoy and then can replicate at home and share with your loved ones!
How the Adventure will impact you
Taking part in the Re-Vision Adventure is an exploration of another country, a different culture, language, cuisine, and most importantly, an exploration of yourself and the life you want to live. After stretching yourself through coaching sessions, physical activities, deep discussions and self exploration you’ll find yourself going home with a deeper understanding of how to infuse your life with more adventure and have the power to live healthier and happier and impact your loved ones with a heightened version of yourself. Departing Costa Rica and the Re-Vision Adventure will leave you hungry to taste life in a different way with the tools necessary to find the fulfillment you seek!
“Going on the adventure trip was one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself. The trip gave me an opportunity to work on things in my own life that were giving me stress, explore new perspectives, and push my body and mind to new heights! Through planned activities and individual coaching sessions, coaches Stephen and Susan did an incredible job of showing what it means to live uninhibitedly. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to find more peace and balance within while going on an exciting adventure in paradise.”