On their Mac operating system, Token Factory iFrame is causing issues for a lot of folks. When someone uses the Safari browser to start Word or Outlook, a file named TokenFactoryIframe is downloaded onto their machine without their knowledge. It continues to download even after deleting the website’s cache and closing the browser. As a result, we’ll explain in detail below how to fix and delete the Token Factory iFrame that keeps installing on your computer.
Fix: Token Factory iFrame Keeps Downloading Issue (2023)
The file that automatically downloads from a Microsoft server is called Token Factory iFrame; it is not a virus. However, there are several techniques listed below that you can use to uninstall TokenFactoryIframe from your Mac computer in order to resolve this issue.
Method 1: Remove Token Factory iFrame from Safari
- First of all, launch the Safari browser on your Mac computer.
- On the top bar, click on the Safari tab.
- A drop-down menu will open, here click on Preferences.
- On the top, click on the Extensions option.
- Under Extensions, click on the extension related to Token Factory iFrame to remove it.
- After that click the Uninstall button.
- Finally, you will come across a pop-up window that will ask for confirmation to uninstall the extension. Just choose the option of Uninstall again, and it will remove the TokenFactoryIframe from your Mac system.
Method 2: Block Microsoft applications from downloading in Safari
Additionally, there is a solution to prevent Safari from downloading Microsoft programmes like Token Factory iFrame, as the browser gives you the choice to manage downloads from any page. To prevent Microsoft programmes from downloading in Safari, follow these instructions:
- First, open the Safari browser.
- Then click on the Safari tab on the top.
- In the drop-down menu, click on Preferences.
- Go to Websites.
- Select the Downloads tab which will be located on the left side.
- Search for outlook.office.com, outlook.live.com, and outlook.office365.com from the right side.
- Select the Deny option.
- That s it, in this way you can block Token Factory iFrame from downloading on your Mac system.
That is all there is to know about how to get rid of the Token Factory iFrame that continues causing problems with downloading on your Mac computer. Check out our other guides, available only on TechNClub.com, such as How to Remove a Device from a Microsoft Account That Remains After Deletion and How to Remove a Cisco EAP-FAST Module.