The typical power and battery life of a Macbook Pro is 20 to 17 hours. You can generally use a lot of that time productively. But your MacBook Pro has not been able to last that long. This indicates that there is a good likelihood your Battery is broken. You will need to replace the battery if it is not operating properly. I’ll show you how much replacing the battery in your MacBook Pro will cost in this article.
How much does it Cost to Replace the Battery of your Macbook Pro?
The cost to replace the battery in a Macbook Pro is $199, to answer your question. However, this price may vary based on specific factors. These prerequisites are:
- If you have a warranty on your Macbook Pro, you will be able to replace the battery with a service Fee.
- Do keep in mind that this doesn t apply for Macbook Pros whose Battery wore down under normal use.
- If you have an AppleCare+ subscription & the Macbook Pro has less than 80% of its original capacity, then you will not have to pay any cost for battery replacement.
- Apple uses an estimate pricing tool for the work that has to be done on a Product & Model.
- Based on that, replacing the Battery of your Macbook Pro will cost you $199.
- The Battery replacement gets easier & cheaper if you have AppleCare+ & your Macbook Pro battery got foiled under non-normal circumstances.
This was all about how much a new battery for your MacBook Pro will cost. You should have found this guidance to be helpful when making decisions. You can also read our other guides for the MacBook Pro, such as MacBook Air vs. MacBook Pro: What’s the Difference? and How to Enable AirDrop on a MacBook Pro.