Apple products have a strong suit. One of the most enjoyable things to do on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac, if you’re wanting to type the Apple logo, seems to be this. Many people desire to use this identity or emoji in their iMessage or email correspondence. So here’s how to type the Apple logo on your device if you’re interested. I’ll demonstrate how to type the Apple Logo Emoji on an iPhone, iPad, and Mac in this guide.
How to type the Apple Logo Emoji on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
The Apple Logo symbol can be entered on your iPhone or Mac, although it is not a simple character to use by default. I’ll walk you through setting it up in this tutorial in just a few simple steps.
For example, if you are composing a post and need to indicate the various Pay or Music, typing the Apple symbol might be handy. You can also use it to publish a text with the Apple logo on social media sites like Twitter or Instagram. You can check out the instructions provided below to type the Apple Logo on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac in any scenario.
How to type the Apple logo on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General and then go to Keyboard.
- Tap Text Replacement.
- Now you have to tap (+) in the top right corner.
- Copy and Paste this Apple logo into the Phrase field.
- You can create a shortcut by typing something in the Shortcut field. You can write AppleLogo. Note that you should not leave any space between the two words in the Shortcut field.
- Now tap the Save button in the top right corner.
- Finally, you can use this Apple logo in your conversation. Just type AppleLogo in any chat or mail application and the keyboard will show this logo, simply touch the logo and it will get entered in the text field.
How to type the Apple logo on Mac
You may also type the Apple sign on your Mac by using a keyboard shortcut. The Apple logo can be seen there by simply pressing the Option, Shift, and K keys on your keyboard.
Additionally, keep in mind that there is no issue if you use Mac PCs and Apple keyboards. To type the Apple Logo on a Mac mini, however, you will need to utilise a different technique if you are using a Windows keyboard. To type the Apple Logo in this scenario, hit the Alt, Shift, and K keys on your keyboard simultaneously. There it is.
That is all there is to know about typing the Apple Logo Emoji on an iPad, iPhone, or Mac. Do not forget to read How to Use Face ID with a Mask on an iPhone and List of New Emojis Available with iOS 15.