With the help of the free Amazon Flex app, individuals may work as delivery drivers for the online retailer. The app enables users to make between $20 and $25 USD every hour. Therefore, it is a wonderful app for anyone looking to supplement their income from job. There are, however, a few simple steps needed to download and instal the software on your Android device. As a result, I’ll explain how to download the Amazon Flex app for your Android devices in the sections that follow in this article.
Where and How to Download Amazon Flex app for Android (2022)
You must confirm that your Android device satisfies all of the Amazon Flex app’s requirements before downloading it. In order to download and instal Amazon Flex on your Android device, first review the system requirements listed below:
- The Android phone you are using should have a 7.0 operating system (OS) version or higher. You can easily find out the OS version by going to Settings > About Phone on your device.
- The RAM available on your Android phone should be 2GB minimum or more. To find out how much RAM is there in your Android device, just go to Settings > Applications > Running services or Settings > More > Application Manager > Running.
- Lastly, the Android device should have a good working camera with flash support.
Download Links to Amazon Flex app for Android
- You can easily download the Amazon Flex app on your Android mobile device by going to this link.
- Note that, you should click on the above link from your Android phone, and not from a desktop computer or any other device.
- Alternatively, you can also click on this link or this link from your Android device for direct download.
- You will then get a warning that says This type of file can harm your device .
- Just ignore the warning and click on OK to download the app.
How to get the Amazon Flex app on an Android phone or tablet
- Once the download completes, go to Settings on your Android device.
- Tap on Security.
- Here, you need to enable or turn on Unknown Sources.
- Then go to the Downloads folder or My Files on your device.
- Finally, find the Amazon Flex app and then tap on it to install the app on your Android device.
That is all there is to know about where to get the Amazon Flex app for your Android phone and how to download and set it up. Don’t forget to look at the Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for Android and the Best Gas App for Android Mobile while you wait.