Depending on who you want to be able to interact with you on Snapchat, you can have a variety of accounts. You can set up a standard profile where only your friends can view your posts, snap you, and see information about you.
How to Download and Create Stranger Things Wallpaper in iOS 16
You can also maintain a standard profile while letting anyone view your story or Snapchat you. A public account can also be chosen, allowing anyone to view your account’s details, take photos of you, and even watch your story.
Summary of Contents
Maldo_34 (@34Maldo) September 13, 2022
Creating Stranger Things Day and Night Wallpapers
- Press the power button of your iPhone with iOS 16 and long press anywhere on your lock screen.
- Now swipe to the last picture, there you ll see a Plus sign, tap on it.
- You ll come to the Add New Wallpaper page, scroll and choose the light version of Stranger Things wallpaper.
- Zoom it out or in according to your display size, here you get several other customization options.
- Click on the time and choose some bold font and red color text, then click on the Add Widgets option below the time slot and choose any widget you prefer.
- Press Done and then long press on the wallpaper, you ll see the Customize button on the bottom of your screen.
- Choose Customize Home Screen and select Photos from the present options, look for the dark Stranger Things picture and choose it.
- Adjust the size and add widgets, then press done.
- Now every time you swipe your Lock Screen a day, Stranger Things wallpaper will turn into dark Stranger Things Home screen.
If you view someone else’s Snapchat story while you’re not friends with them, they will be able to see that you did so. Every story on Snapchat has a list of viewers, and even if you are not friends with anyone, your name will still appear on the list.