Depending on who you want to be able to interact with you on Snapchat, you can have a variety of accounts. You can set up a standard profile where only your friends can view your posts, snap you, and see information about you.
How to Download Fortnite on iOS Without Apple App Store
You can also maintain a standard profile while letting anyone view your story or Snapchat you. A public account can also be chosen, allowing anyone to view your account’s details, take photos of you, and even watch your story.
Summary of Contents
If you view someone else’s Snapchat story while you’re not friends with them, they will be able to see that you did so. Every story on Snapchat has a list of viewers, and even if you are not friends with anyone, your name will still appear on the list.
- Download and install AltStore on your iOS device by following the first part of this guide. (Note that you only have to follow the instructions to install AltStore on your iPhone or iPad and not the method to install Delta Emulator)
- Download the Fortnite IPA file by searching it on Google directly to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using the Safari browser
- When the download of the game is complete, open AltStore.
- After that go to the My Apps screen and click on the + symbol at the top left.
- Through the explorer, look for the Fortnite IPA file you just downloaded and click on it (usually it is in the download folder)
- The installation of the game will start. Wait for a few seconds and it will be completed automatically.
- That s it, open Fortnite and continue/start playing smoothly.
- Remember however that, in the case of AltStore, you have to renew the certificate every 6/7 days, otherwise both AltStore and Fortnite will stop working.
Your name will appear in the “Other Snapchatters” section of the list, which is a list of people who aren’t friends with the creator.